Thursday, October 11, 2007

Baby Moons


Baby moons are the rage for pregnant couples nowadays. I learned about this new trend while reading a baby magazine a few months ago. Some clever marketer probably dreamed up this idea. So now we have to go on a Baby moon because, well that is just what expectant couples do.

Anyway, baby moons are similar in concept to honey moons. So Nikki and I are going for a weekend getaway. We will check into a Miami Beach resort over the weekend and engage in a little partying on a Tiki boat.

So one last hurrah is in the cards before Nicholas makes his grand entrance. And, Nikki has been practicing her dance moves. You have never seen dance moves until you see a pregnant woman doing those dance moves. I don’t mean The Waddle either. We are talking about some strange combination of the Cupid Shuffle, Tootsie Roll and some other crazy moves I haven’t come up with a name for yet.

So off to the Tiki bar (or was it Boat?) for some wild partying. I am thinking we can throw caution to the wind here since well, she is already pregnant.

Oh, and after we get back I will post pictures. (Of the baby’s room I mean!)

No comments: